Monday, February 18, 2008

Oh How I Miss Colorado

Oh how I miss Colorado.  I think this is definitely one of the top 5 pictures I have ever taken. I really really like it.  I was eating at this restaurant on top of the mountain and I looked outside and saw the snow cannons firing up.  They made a cool fog look so I took a picture of it.  Turns out, the mountains, the sun, the one person skiing, and the girl right in front of me made the picture look really awesome.  Its really cool and really frustrating to think that the pictures that you never expect to be good turn out to be the best ones.  And the ones you spend like forever trying to get just right end up sucking.

Razorback Baseball needs to start ASAP!!!!

4 comments:

Andy Shupe said...

If you can figure out how to turn this around, that is, to make the ones you spend forever on turn out great etc., tell me your secret. This never really goes away. Not totally. The best ones are usually accidents.

BeringerTheThird said...

Haha I'll be sure to let you know on the secret once I figure it out. I'm determined to figure this out some time. And then I'll sell my discoverings and become a qunitillionare. I only wish...

etc said...

that is a sweet picture tj. I am very impressed. it reminded me of that one time you took a picture of me holding your cell phone and we were just trying to waste film but apparently it turned out really good...

jsw said...

One: I didn't evenknow you took pictures. I'm a bad friend for not knowing that.
Two: I didn't even know you were real friends with Andy Shupe. I always wanted to be.
Three: Do you have any family in Colorado Springs?--Which, this should really be a real life conversation. But I am curious.